- Carroll County
- Haralson County
- Paulding County
- Douglas County
- Cobb County
- Heard County
- Polk County
- Coweta County
- Georgia Department Of Human Resources
- Tanner Medical Center-Carollton Hearing Impaired Line
- Tanner Medical Ctr
- Carroll County Health Center
- Health West HealthWest is a physician-hospital organization serving the West Georgia area.
- Tanner Medical Center
- West Georgia Internal Medicine As specialist in internal medicine, we diagnose and medically treat diseases of the internal organ systems of the adult. We also provide primary medical care as the personal physician to patients.
- West Georgia Obstetrics and Gynecology, P.C. At West Georgia Ob/Gyn our staff and physicians are dedicated to serving our patients with professionalism and personalized care.
- Carroll County Board of Elections Our Mission is to conduct with integrity fair and impartial elections and to follow the laws set forth by the Federal, State and Local governments.
- Carroll County Sheriff's office In Georgia, the sheriff is both a constitutional and a county officer.
- Carroll E-911 Communications In Carroll County, Georgia, 911 call-takers and dispatchers assist not only the citizens of our county, but also the personnel from each of the different agencies and departments who respond to calls in our county. We hire employees to answer and dispatch 911 calls coming in on dedicated phone lines for emergency assistance.
- Carrolton Recreation Department Carroll County Parks and Recreation is located in Carrollton, Georgia. The athletic complex is 80 acres with a new 32,000 sq. ft. gym, three Little League baseball fields, three softball fields, soccer fields, football field, BMX track, and walking trails. Carroll County Parks and Recreation is home to over 100 youth teams in all sports.
- Historic Banning Mills From the moment you get out of your car you will know you found that perfect place. Historic Banning Mills rests among 1000 beautifully wooded acres overlooking the scenic Snake Creek Gorge in Whitesburg, Georgia.
- John Tanner State Park This west Georgia park is best known for having the largest sand swimming beach of any Georgia state park.
- McIntosh Reserve McIntosh Reserve Park is located 35 miles southwest of Atlanta along the Chattahoochee River and can be reached via U.S. Alt. 27 from Carrollton or Newnan and GA Hwy. 5 from Douglasville.
- Carroll County Historical Museum During the early part of the 1900s many things were being done in Carroll County - among them a new modern courthouse was built; a historical society formed; and through their efforts a room for a museum was established in the courthouse
- Carrollton Main Street Our vision is to affirm and maintain downtown Carrollton as the social, cultural, economic and historic focal point of our community.
- Copeland Hall Copeland Hall, a unique combination facility housing a 500-seat auditorium and a basketball gymnasium, was completed in Spring 2003.
- Hortons Books and Gifts This is the oldest bookstore in Georgia, third oldest in the South and tenth oldest in the US as certified by American Booksellers Assn.
- Oak Mountain Championship Golf Oak Mountain is the highest elevation in Carrollton giving residents outstanding views across Carroll County.
- Townsend Center for the Performing Arts The Maurice K. Townsend Center for the Performing Arts supports the academic departments of Music and Theatre.
- Paulding County Public Library Public libraries are for everyone and are a vital resource for any thriving community. From bestsellers to financial reports, from audio books to educational videos, from electronic information resources to children's story times, allow us to meet your informational, recreational, and educational needs.
- Mt. Tabor Park Park Amenities: 4 lighted tennis courts, 4 baseball - softball fields, 1 gym, 1 racquetball court, 1 aerobics room, community building, 1 1/2 acre lake, walking trail and multi-age playground
- Pickett's Mill Battlefield Historic Site Picketts Mill is one of the best preserved Civil War battlefields in the nation. Visitors can travel roads used by Federal and Confederate troops, see earthworks constructed by these men, and walk through the same ravine where hundreds died.
- Sara Babb Park Park Amenities: 4 lighted tennis courts, 2 baseball - softball fields, 12 horseshoe courts, swimming pool, 2 picnic shelters and 1 tot lot
- Creekside Golf and Country Club 18-hole semi-private golf course.
- Dallas Theater The aim of the Dallas Theater is to bring entertaining, educational, and enlightening performing arts to Paulding County residents and provide a professional and personable venue experience for our audience, rental clients and performers
- The Paulding County Historical Society & Museum Our Purpose: provide the most interesting "field trip" for every one to enjoy, to discover, collect, and preserve all materials related to Paulding County and neighboring counties, to promote historical research
- The Paulding Fine Arts Association The Paulding Fine Arts Association, Inc. is a non-profit organization created in 1982 to provide the citizens of Paulding County with opportunities to experience the arts on all levels through observation, education and participation
- Inner Harbour
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Cobb & Douglas Public Health The mission of Cobb County & Douglas Public Health is to promote community wellness by providing or helping others provide quality services including assessment, prevention, and treatment in a caring manner.
- S.H.A.R.E. House Douglas Family Violence Crisis Center
- WellStar Douglas Hospital The WellStar MISSION for our communities:To create and deliver high quality hospital, physician and other related healthcare s
- Douglas Neighbor, The
- Hometown Advantage
- Chapel Hill News & Views Everything you need to know about Douglas County including Events, Restaurants, Local Yellow Pages, Columns by local officials, large local real estate section, photography, tons of handy tips - Nearly 200 pages of information a month.
- Douglas County Sentinel
- Douglas Neighbor
- Sweetwater Creek State Park
- Bill Arp Park
- Clinton Nature Preserve his 200-acre park was donated to Douglas County by Ms. Annie Mae Clinton. The park is required by Ms. Clinton's will to remain in its natural state as much as possible. The park contains nature trails, and open exploration areas.
- Deer Lick Park The Park includes both passive and active areas. Activities include softball, volleyball, eighteen-hole disc golf, tennis, and basketball. Passive activities include fishing, walking, picnicking, playground, and special events.
- Lithia Springs / Woodrow Wilson Park facilities include two softball fields, restrooms, two tennis courts, playground, and a concession stand.
- Douglas County District Attorney
- Douglas County Fire/EMS Department Mission Statement: "To provide the citizens of Douglas county and its municipalities with quality fire protection and emergency medical services"
- Douglas County Sheriff
- Tax Commissioner's Office The staff is responsible for appraising all property, both real and personal, and determining the ownership of the property.
- Transportation Departments is fully committed to providing a safe, efficient design, construction, maintenance and operation of the County's surface transportation. Through dedicated teamwork and responsible transportation leadership, we will support economic development, environme
- Celebration String Quartet
- Douglas County Art Guild hosts many special events throughout the year, and participates in many local and regional shows both as a group and as individuals.
- Eliza's Bluegrass & Country News
- Kidazzl Parties The facilities include a playground, meeting room, two concession stands, restrooms, and four ballfields.
- Nostalgia Fine Art Antique Prints Custom Framing Giclee Reproduction and much more come see us at our store or online!!
- The Hypnotist Fonteneau
- The Red Cockerill Gallery has been a part of the Austell community for 30 years, providing quality custom framing and a beautiful selection of original artwork & limited edition prints.
- Devereux Georgia Treatment Network
- Medical Director Solutions LLC
- Medical Visions Inc
- The Heart Clinic PC
- Turning Point Healing Center
- Wellstar Kennestone Radiography Program
- Windy Hill Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Cobb County Health Department
- Emory-Adventist Hospital Aspire to provide the highest standards of healthcare consistent with community needs and hospital resources, Extend personal caring and kindness to patients, guests, and coworkers, Operate in a fiscally responsible manner, maintaining an attractive facil
- WellStar Hospital To create and deliver high quality hospital, physician and other related healthcare services that improve the health and well-being of the individuals and communities we serve.
- Bright Side Smyrna/Vinings/S Cobb
- Choosing The Best Publishing, Llc
- Cox Newspapers, Inc.
- Marietta Daily Journal And Neighbor Newspapers Inc
- People Lovin People Inc
- Power Springs Messenger Newspaper
- Bright Side Over 90% of our stories are submitted by our readers. We publish and mail four community newspapers each month, reaching over 88,000 homes.
- Cobb Online
- Marietta Daily Journal
- Kennesaw Parks & Recreation
- Tramore Park
- Wildflowers: Kennesaw Mountain
- City Club Marietta prefers Our Mission To provide golfers playing at City Club Marietta with the best customer service and playing experience of any course in the golf industry.
- Kennesaw Mountain was a physical barrier standing between a large Federal force and an important Confederate railroad and manufacturing center.
- Oak Grove Plantation and Gardens it is a beautiful setting for weddings, functions and overnight stays. Oak Grove can be found just 20 minutes south of the Atlanta airport between Historic Newnan and Palmetto, Georgia.
- Cobb Community Transit CCT strives to provide a transit network that is convenient, accessible, customer-focused, safe, reliable and efficient.
- Cobb County Department of Transportation
- Georgia Department of Transportation we will ensure a balance of transportation options so that people and goods arrive at their destination in a timely and efficient manner.
- Georgia Regional Transportation Authority is the State of Georgia authority working to improve Georgia's mobility, air quality, and land use practices
- Georgia Aquarium
- Marietta Museum of History our museum is housed on the second floor of the historic Kennesaw House. Originally a cotton warehouse built in 1845, it was remodeled to become the Fletcher House Hotel in 1855.
- Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art Founded by visionary art patrons, this leading visual arts center is the only metropolitan Atlanta fine arts museum focusing on 19th and 20th century American art.
- Seven Springs Museum
- Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History in Kennesaw the Museum offers a wide range of exhibits, including a glimpse into the daily lives of soldiers during the Civil War
- The Strand Theatre provided movie entertainment to thousands of people of all ages until it closed its doors as a movie house in 1976.
- Theatre in the square
Community information is not available.
- Georgia Rehabilitation & Imaging of Warm Springs Medical Center-Fax
- Georgia Rehabilitation Center
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
- Coweta County Health Department The Coweta County Health Department is operated as part of District 4/LaGrange through the Georgia Department of Human Resources, Division of Public Health, which also includes county health departments from Butts County, Carroll County, Fayette County, Heard County, Henry County, Lamar County, Meriwether County, Pike County, Spalding County, Troup County, and Upson County.
- Newnan Hospital
- Coweta County Sheriff's Office The mission of the Coweta County Sheriffs Office is to provide the highest level of law enforcement service to all the citizens of Coweta County, and to create safe communities by building partnerships that work to prevent crime.
- District Attorney Welcome to the Coweta Judicial Circuit District Attorney's Office page on the World Wide Web.
- Clay-Wood Community Center The Center includes two buildings and outdoor amenities. The first building is a community center with a learning lab, conference room, kitchen and a large meeting room, which are available for rental.
- Hunter Complex The complex has three football fields, a gymnasium, two adult softball fields, a special needs field, four youth baseball/softball fields and a walking trail and two tennis courts.
- Temple Avenue Complex This complex features a gymnasium, meeting rooms, a kitchen, three tennis courts, one football field, seven baseball fields, one softball field, outdoor pavilion and also hosts the Asa M. Powell, Sr. Expo Center, the Tommy Thompson Senior Center and the Art House.
- African-American Alliance Museum The Coweta County African American Alliance is dedicated to the preservation and conservation of the cultural, historical, and architectural African American heritage of County, and the Coweta County African American Heritage Museum is a way that they can keep on doing so.
- Dunaway Gardens Welcome to Dunaway Gardens of Newnan, Georgia. These Gardens have too long been a hidden treasure, located only 30 minutes south of Atlanta, 6 miles north of Newnan, and minutes from the quaint historical town of Roscoe.
- Enkine Caldwell Museum Erskine Caldwell Birthplace Museum on the town square in Moreland is open each Saturday and Sunday from 1-4 p.m. and by appointment with admission of $2 adults and $1 children. Information: 254-8657.
- Lewis Grizzard Museum The Lewis Grizzard Museum is overflowing with his typewriters, family photos, mementos and manuscripts in his beloved hometown of Moreland.
- Male Academy Museum Dedicated to the preservation and conservation of the cultural, historical and architectural heritage of Coweta County.
- Powers' Crossroads Country Fair and Arts Festival Powers' Crossroads Country Fair and Arts Festival is acclaimed as one of the outstanding events of its kind in North America.
- Riverwood Movie Studio In addition to the aforementioned films, RiverWood Studios was also the studio of choice for numerous television commercials, music videos, and coporate productions.